Adult Birthday Parties
Celebrate your birthday in style in our state of the art facility! Our parties are fun, hands on, interactive, and taught by real Chefs. You can choose from one of our packages listed below or we can help you to plan the perfect class for your needs.
What You Get With A Birthday Party:
- You select your own menu, class theme, competition or one of our pre planned packages
- You have your own Chef Instructor for a full two or three hours depending on the class you choose
- You have private use of the entire facility
- No set up, no clean up, just show up
- We supply everything you need including service ware, food, aprons, and chef hats
- You get to eat what is prepared in class
- Guests will enjoy a unique and fun experience
- To hold your desired event date, payment in full is required for the anticipated number of attendees.
- The 20% gratuity is due upon arrival to your event. This gratuity goes to the teenage Cooking Class Assistants that set up, clean up, wash dishes, and help make your event great!
- Groups under 10 people may be booked at the discretion of The Cutting Edge. Prices will vary.
- We accept cash, check, or credit cards. A 4% fee will be added to all credit card payments.
- Changes in the guest count should be communicated to us no later than three days prior to the class
- Payment for additional guests and gratuity is due upon arrival to the school
- No refunds will be given without four weeks advance notice of a cancellation
- For your safety, guests should wear non skid closed toe type footwear
- All Guests should complete a waiver prior to arrival. Waivers can be found on the home page of our site
- Please ask your guests to arrive 10 minutes early so class may start on time
- No outside food permitted please
- Wine and beer is available for purchase. Our alcohol consumption policy requires attendees to wait until meal time to consume alcoholic beverages.