Family Cooking Classes
(MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO CLASS)
(CANCELLATION POLICY, FOOD ALLERGIES, DRESS CODE, ETC.)
Family Classes are for one adult age 16 & up and one child age 5 -15.
Why not make it a family experience and add additional adults and children to your cart?
The Cutting Edge Classroom is here to provide recreational cooking and baking class experiences while teaching you how to create delicious, fresh, scratch-made meals that are easy to prepare and won’t break the bank. Our classes are taught by area Chefs in a fun, hands-on, and interactive environment! Try one of our family cooking classes for an experience everyone can enjoy. No prior cooking experience is necessary. Just come ready to have some culinary fun while experiencing new techniques and cooking methods!
Our Professional Chef Instructors have many years of experience working in the culinary arts and are great at sharing their vast knowledge of food with others in a safe, entertaining, and fun environment that is suitable for beginner to advanced cooks and bakers. Our 3000-square-foot state-of-the-art instructional facility is comfortable, inviting, and equipped with the latest gadgets and technology!
10 Reasons you and your child will love our family cooking classes:
- Build important life skills with your child
- Grow the parent-child bond
- Improve inter-family communication skills
- Expand your food palettes together as a family
- Develop your child’s fine motor skills with hands-on preparation
- Learn new recipes that you can cook together at home
- Use kitchen math and convert measurements properly by weight and volume
- Strengthen child’s self-sufficiency, responsibility, and kitchen safety at home
- Improve child’s self-esteem with a fun and engaging, interactive experience
- Develop a new family tradition with recipes that the whole family helps prepare
How It Works:
- We supply all the food, ingredients, hats, and aprons
- Our Chefs demonstrate skills and techniques while sharing their knowledge
- You will work individually or in a group preparing scratch-made foods with your child
- You will get to eat what we prepare in class
- Soft drinks are available for purchase
- We offer complimentary filtered water and coffee.
Upcoming Family Cooking Classes:
Enrollment ends 1 day before class! Please call us after that to request late enrollment.