We understand that life happens, and emergencies do occur. However, we also hope you understand our commitment to all of our students and the preparation that goes into creating a successful class.
For this reason:
- Cancellations that are made 2 weeks prior to the class date for all regularly scheduled classes purchased from our website will receive a credit voucher for the full amount of the purchase less the 5% processing fee
- Cancellations that are made 1 week prior to the class date for all regularly scheduled classes purchased from our website will receive a credit voucher less a 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellations that are made less than 1 week prior to the class date for all regularly scheduled classes purchased from our website will not receive a credit and will result in a forfeit of your purchase
- Classes cannot be swapped since this interrupts class planning, scheduling, and has a negative effect on other customers’ experience
- No shows are non-refundable. There is a lot of preparation, planning, and food put into setting up for your class. If you do not show up it affects the rest of the customers in that class. You also took a spot that someone else could have purchased
- Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded
- If you cannot attend a scheduled class, (Camps, clubs, and series that include more than one class are excluded), we encourage you to send someone in your place. In this case, please call ahead and notify us of the participant change.
- Privately scheduled events and private virtual classes can be re-scheduled or canceled 6 weeks in advance of the scheduled event date and a 25% processing fee will be charged for the cancellation or rescheduling. No refunds will be granted for cancellation or re-schedule requests for privately scheduled classes after the 6-week window
If for any reason The Cutting Edge Classroom Cooking School LLC needs to cancel or reschedule a class:
- You will be notified prior to the class and as soon as possible by email to the address you listed at the time of registration
- You will be given the option of receiving a credit voucher in the full amount you paid to use on a future class or a refund less the 5% processing fee
- If the cancelled class was part of a multiple class enrollment (camps, clubs, and series that include more than one class), we will offer a makeup class. No refunds or class swaps will be allowed
- We reserve the right to cancel classes due to chef illness, insufficient enrollment, or any other reason that makes it necessary to do so
- If we cancel a class due to inclement weather, we will notify you as soon as that decision is made
Thank you! We look forward to cooking with you soon!