We understand that life happens and emergencies do occur. However, we also hope you understand our commitment to all of our students and the preparation that goes into creating a successful class.
For this reason:
- Cancellations for all regularly scheduled classes purchased from our web site or in-person are non-refundable
- Classes cannot be swapped since this interrupts class planning, scheduling, and has a negative effect on other customers experience
- No shows are non refundable. There is a lot of preparation, planning, and food put into setting up for your class. If you do not show up it effects the rest of the customers in that class. You also took a spot that someone else could have purchased.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded
- If you cannot attend a scheduled class, we encourage you to send someone in your place. In this case, please call ahead and notify us of the participant change
- Privately scheduled events and private virtual classes can be re-scheduled or cancelled 6 weeks in advance of the scheduled event date and a 25% processing fee will be charged for the cancellation or re schedule. No refunds will be granted for cancellation or re-schedule requests for privately scheduled classes after the 6 week window
If for any reason The Cutting Edge Classroom Cooking School LLC needs to cancel or reschedule a class:
- You will be notified prior to the class and as soon as possible by email to the address you listed at the time of registration
- You will be given the option of attending a rescheduled class if offered or a credit voucher to use on another class
- We reserve the right to cancel classes due to chef illness, insufficient enrollment, or any other reason that makes it necessary to do so
- If we cancel a class due to inclement weather, we will notify you as soon as that decision is made
Thank you! We look forward to cooking with you soon!