We understand that life happens and emergencies do occur. However, we also hope you understand our commitment to all of our students and the preparation that goes into creating a successful class.
For this reason:
- Private Events can be re-scheduled or cancelled 4 weeks in advance of the scheduled event date. A 25% processing fee will be charged for all cancellations and re schedules
- All regularly scheduled class cancellations are non-refundable
- Classes cannot be swapped
- If you cannot attend a scheduled class, we encourage you to send someone in your place. In this case, please call ahead and notify us of the participant change
If for any reason The Cutting Edge Classroom needs to cancel or reschedule a class:
- You will be notified prior to the class and as soon as possible by email to the address you listed at the time of registration
- You will be given the option of attending the rescheduled class or credit for another class
- We reserve the right to cancel classes due to chef illness, insufficient enrollment, or any other reason that makes it necessary to do so
- If we cancel a class due to inclement weather, we will notify you as soon as that decision is made
Thank you! We look forward to cooking with you soon!