We understand that life happens and emergencies do occur. However, we also hope you understand our commitment to all of our students and the preparation that goes into creating a successful class.
For this reason:
- Cancellations for all regularly scheduled classes purchased from our web site or in-person are non-refundable
- Classes cannot be swapped
- Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded
- If you cannot attend a scheduled class, we encourage you to send someone in your place. In this case, please call ahead and notify us of the participant change
- Privately scheduled events and private virtual classes can be re-scheduled or cancelled 6 weeks in advance of the scheduled event date and a 25% processing fee will be charged for the cancellation or re schedule. No refunds will be granted for cancellation or re-schedule requests for privately scheduled classes after the 6 week window
If for any reason The Cutting Edge Classroom Cooking School LLC needs to cancel or reschedule a class:
- You will be notified prior to the class and as soon as possible by email to the address you listed at the time of registration
- You will be given the option of attending a rescheduled class if offered or a credit voucher to use on another class
- We reserve the right to cancel classes due to chef illness, insufficient enrollment, or any other reason that makes it necessary to do so
- If we cancel a class due to inclement weather, we will notify you as soon as that decision is made
Thank you! We look forward to cooking with you soon!