We are here to bring people and food together in a fun, educational, safe, and exciting learning environment where participants can experience hands on culinary techniques taught by professional chefs in a state of the art instructional kitchen!
You will feel our passion for food and Culinary Arts during each and every class and event you participate in. Our classes are fun, educational, and interactive. Your Instructor will demonstrate techniques and share tips and tricks during every class. We always end class by enjoying what was prepared! Our classes are packed full of demonstrations, hands on learning, fun, and food! You’ll enjoy the passion and excitement we bring to the table during each and every class!
We will always offer a fun, safe, and exciting educational experience! You will learn from the best, meet new friends, cook like a pro, and enjoy what you have created!
What We Offer:
- Professional Culinary Arts Instructors from Knoxville and surrounding areas.
- Food demonstrations. We teach the entire package!
- Personal attention and assistance from Instructors.
- Learn by doing in a hands on environment for most classes.
- A safe, fun, and exciting learning environment suitable for all skill levels.
- A state of the art kitchen and training facility.
- Classes designed for adult learners.
- Classes designed for children.
- Instruction in basics up to advanced skills.
- Team building, birthday parties, private classes, off site classes, and group classes.
- World class instruction.
Chef John Alunni, MS, Executive Chef
To quote Chef John, “Food ties us to family, tradition, and friends”, People that cook together share memories that last a lifetime! Our recipe for happiness includes the finest fresh ingredients prepared with passion, care, and plated attractively to be enjoyed with others!
Chef Alunni is an award winning Chef who has been very active in our community by participating and competing in many fundraising events such as Wine on the Water for Cystic Fibrosis, Taste of Home for KARM, Signature Chef Auction for March of Dimes, and Chili Cook-off for Second harvest.
Chef Alunni is a prominent professional with experience ranging from Executive Chef with CAESARS Resorts to teaching Culinary Arts for The University of Tennessee and Pellissippi State College. Chef has taught cooking classes to Adults and Children for the past 13 years. He loves to share his knowledge of food and cooking with people of all ages and experience.
Ms Jaana Alunni
Jaana holds a degree in Retail Management and has held positions in restaurants in Miami Florida. Jaana is our Office Manager, Marketing Director, and Teaching Assistant.