Adult Cooking Classes
(MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO CLASS)
(CANCELLATION POLICY, FOOD ALLERGIES, DRESS CODE, ETC.)
Adult classes are for ages 16 & up.
Let’s get cooking Knoxville!
The Cutting Edge Classroom is here to provide adult cooking classes and baking classes while teaching you how to create delicious, fresh, scratch-made meals that are easy to prepare and won’t break the bank. Area Chefs teach our cooking classes in a fun, hands-on, and interactive environment! Our adult classes are for ages 16 & up.
Try one of our regularly scheduled classes today! No prior cooking experience is necessary. Come ready to have culinary fun while experiencing new techniques and cooking methods!
Our Professional Chef Instructors have many years of experience working in the culinary arts and are great at sharing their vast knowledge of food with others in a safe, entertaining, and fun environment that is suitable for beginner to advanced cooks. Our 3,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art instructional facility is comfortable, inviting, and equipped with the latest gadgets and technology!
How It Works:
- We supply all the food, ingredients, a hat, and an apron
- Our Chefs demonstrate skills and techniques while sharing their knowledge
- You will work individually or in a group preparing scratch-made foods hands-on
- You will get to eat what we prepare in class
- Wine, beer, hard cider, cocktails, and soft drinks are available for purchase during most classes.
- We offer complimentary filtered water and coffee.
Upcoming Adult Cooking Classes:
Enrollment ends 1 day before class! Please call us after that to request late enrollment.