Kids Classes (Ages 9-15) Adult/Child Classes (Ages 5-15) Mommy & Me Classes Ages (3-5)
A perfect place to sharpen cooking skills and stir-up creativity!
Our classes are taught by real area Chef Instructors and your child will experience new foods and preparation techniques, learn valuable life skills, and hone cooking abilities while working in a safe and well equipped state of the art instructional kitchen. You will love watching as your “young chef” grows with confidence and knowledge while creating amazing foods at home!
10 Reasons every child should learn how to cook with us:
- It’s an important life skill that many children aren’t learning and parents don’t have time to teach
- Our classes help children to build relationships with Instructors and other children
- We give children an appreciation for real food, not just over processed ready made foods
- Our classes significantly cut down on picky eating by introducing many different foods and preparations
- We help children to develop fine motor skills with hands on preparations
- Kids learn how to follow instructions and learn how to read and change recipes
- We teach children how to use kitchen math and convert measurements properly by weight and volume
- We help children to be more self sufficient, responsible, and helpful at home
- We give children a creative outlet where they can practice and feel good about what they have accomplished
- We help children build self esteem with a fun and engaging interactive experience
How It Works:
* Chef Instructors demonstrate, guide, coach, and support
* Students learn proper food handling and safety techniques
* Students work individually and in groups while preparing a large variety of foods hands on
* Students eat what is prepared in class and discuss outcomes
* We teach how to use kitchen equipment, cookware and everything else needed to be proficient in the kitchen
* We supply all food, ingredients, a hat, and an apron
In order for us to offer You the highest level of service while ensuring your safety by following all Knox County Health Department requirements, a temporary 5% Covid-19 charge will be added to all class and curbside purchases. Money raised from this charge will only be used to keep our staff employed and cover the current increases in food, supply, and sanitation costs without having to raise our prices. This will ensure that we can remain open and continue to offer our classes and curbside meal services! Thank you for supporting us through these difficult times!
Please visit the FAQ page on our web site for cancellation policy, dress code, and more important information!
Enrollment ends 1 day prior to class! You may call after that to request late enrollment.
Click on the classes below to see descriptions and to purchase!
0001 Gift Vouchers Available Here! Give The Gift of a Cooking Class!$100.00–$500.00
0002 Fall 2020-Spring 2021 Master Chef JR CourseFrom: $279.00 / month for 4 months
- Sold Out!
2020/08/09 Parent And Child French Macarons 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
- Under 4 Left!
2020/08/15 Parent And Child French Crepes 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
2020/08/29 Adult And Child Homemade Pasta 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
- Under 4 Left!
2020/08/30 Parent And Child Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
2020/09/05 Parent And Child Hibachi 11:00AM-1:00PM$99.00
2020/09/06 Parent And Child French Macarons 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
2020/09/12 Parent And Child Bread Baking 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
2020/09/13 Adult And Child Cupcake Wars 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
2020/09/19 Parent And Child Doughnuts 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
2020/09/20 Parent And Child Knife Skills 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
2020/10/03 Parent And Child Artisan Bread Baking 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
2020/10/11 Parent And Child Hibachi 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
2020/10/11 Parent And Child Hibachi 3:00PM-5:00PM$89.00
2020/10/24 Parent And Child Halloween Cakes 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00
2020/10/25 Parent And Child Halloween Macarons 11:00AM-1:00PM$99.00
2020/10/31 Parent And Child Halloween Doughnuts 11:00AM-1:00PM$89.00