Kids Classes (Ages 9-15) Adult/Child Classes (Ages 5-15) Mommy & Me Classes Ages (3-5)
A perfect place to sharpen cooking skills and stir-up creativity!
Our students experience new foods and preparation techniques, learn valuable life skills, and hone their cooking abilities while working in a state of the art instructional kitchen. Parents love watching as their “young chef” grows with confidence and knowledge while creating amazing foods at home!
10 Reasons every child should learn how to cook:
- It’s an important life skill
- Builds relationahips
- Gives an appreciation for real food
- Cuts down on picky eating
- Develops fine motor skills
- Requires following instructions
- Practices reading comprehension
- Practices math
- Creative outlet
- Relieves Mom and Dad
How It Works:
* Chef Instructors demonstrate, guide, and support
* Students learn proper food handling and safety
* Students work individually or in groups while preparing amazing foods hands on
* Students eat what is prepared in class
* We teach how to use equipment and cookware, and everything else needed to be proficient
* We supply all food, ingredients, a hat, and an apron
Please visit the FAQ page on our web site for cancellation policy, dress code, and more important information!