Cooking Classes in Knoxville for Adults, Children, and Homeschoolers
We make cooking fun! Learn how to cook like a Chef and have fun doing it! We provide fun, safe, and exciting classes for all skill levels! You will learn from the best Chefs in the area, meet new friends, cook like a pro, and enjoy what you have created! We also offer AMAZING interactive Birthday Parties, Corporate Team Building, Private Group Classes, & Product Demonstrations. Call or message us anytime for more details!
Learn about our school, get cooking tips, and see what’s happening
- 0808.January.MondayNo events
- 0909.January.Tuesday817 Herron Rd, Knoxville, TN 37922, USAhttps://thecuttingedgeclassroom.com/event/mastering-soups-bisques-and-stews-techniques-for-adults/817 Herron Rd, Knoxville, TN 37922, USA
Learn how to prepare the most delicious soups and stews using the freshest seasonal ingredients and some tips and techniques from our Chef Instructor!
- 1010.January.WednesdayNo events
- 1111.January.Thursday817 Herron Rd, Knoxville, TN 37922, USAhttps://thecuttingedgeclassroom.com/event/ultimate-sliders-and-sides-for-kids/817 Herron Rd, Knoxville, TN 37922, USA
Your child will have tons of fun learning how to prepare delicious sliders and amazing sides.
- 1212.January.Friday817 Herron Rd, Knoxville, TN 37922, USAhttps://thecuttingedgeclassroom.com/event/girls-night-out-french-bistro/817 Herron Rd, Knoxville, TN 37922, USA
Embark on a culinary journey to France and join us for some amazing fun with a whole lot of cooking and sampling as our Chef Instructor walks you through a delicious French Bistro Inspired menu in this hands on interactive class!
- 1313.January.Saturday817 Herron Rd, Knoxville, TN 37922, USAhttps://thecuttingedgeclassroom.com/event/all-rolled-up-parent-child-sushi-2/817 Herron Rd, Knoxville, TN 37922, USA
Want to learn how to roll incredible Maki Sushi? Then join us for this amazing sushi class!
What’s The Word Around Town
I am NOT known for my cooking. However, I had a blast at the recent Holiday Pie Making class at The Cutting Edge Classroom. I was not intimidated by the class, even though I did not know what I was doing. I left knowing that I COULD make a homemade pie crust and my husband, son and I all enjoyed the delicious Pumpkin Pie I came home with. Thank you for a great experience. I will definitely be back!Kim H.
My son loves the cooking classes and Chef John! The facility is super clean and the classes are well organized. Chef John is great with the kids and they get to do everything from start to finish. I can’t wait to take a class myself. Also, the takeout pizza that’s available to order on Sunday is AMAZING!!Christine S.M.
We had two events at the Cutting Edge and both were exceptional. The first was a team building event. It was very unique . The other was my daughter’s birthday . She and her friends had a blast.John H.F.