A great way for your child to achieve learning goals!
Our Master Chef Jr program is a unique opportunity for students to master the basic culinary skills and techniques needed to embark on a lifetime love of cooking and self sufficiency. This program is designed to build a solid foundation of cooking and food knowledge.
The program is broken down into 2 blocks of 10 classes each. These classes will be offered on Monday evenings. You may purchase one block at a time or both blocks to start. Upon enrollment, each student receives a folder with a tracking sheet and space to keep recipes and other class materials. Just bring this folder to class each day and we will track your child’s progress. Children must start the program with Block 1.
When you pay the Master Chef JR Program $75 fee, you will receive a code for 20% off the class block price!
Upon completion of both blocks in order, students will receive:
- A personalized Chef jacket
- A monogrammed Chef hat
- A knife set
- A certificate of completion
Required skills (20):
- Knife safety/skills/basic cuts
- Cooking eggs
- Cooking waffles/pancakes/crepes
- Roasting meats and vegetables
- Sauteeing meats and vegetables
- Stir frying
- Deep frying/air frying
- Grilling meats and vegetables
- Boiling/simmering meats and vegetables
- Braising meats and vegetables
- Cooking and preparing fruit
- Cold/hot soups
- Cooking with vegetables
- Sandwiches hot, cold, and paninis
- Baking breads
- Baking cakes/cupcakes/decorating techniques
- Baking cookies/bars
- Baking pies