The Ultimate Learning Experience for your child and a perfect place to learn cooking skills while stirring-up creativity! This is the perfect camp for kids that love to cook and want to learn about foods from around the world! Our Professional Chef’s are great with kids and skilled in all aspects of culinary technique. Your child will learn all the skills needed to create fresh, delicious, and attractively prepared internationally themed foods while having fun in a safe, interactive, and hands on learning environment! Ages 9-15. Class Dates: June 20-24.
How We Are Keeping Our Kids Camps Safe!
*Our Chef Instructors are trained and certified in food safety and health department guidelines
*We use air purification systems during classes and check temperatures upon entry to the facility
*We are sanitizing equipment and surfaces while limiting touching and access to common areas
*Children will be trained in how to use gloves properly, hand washing, and other safety procedures
*Children will learn how to practice healthy interaction with others
An amazing takeaway:
Your child will learn food, personal hygiene, and safety behaviors that are vital during these times!
Monday: Italy: Homemade pasta with sauces, fresh meatballs, focaccia bread
Tuesday: China: Chicken chow mein, stir fried rice, general tso chicken
Wednesday: India: Samosas, tandoori chicken, rice, hand made naan bread
Thursday: Thailand: Pad thai, pot stickers, sweet and sour sauce,
Friday: Japan: Homemade Ramen, Hibachi
How It Works:
* Our Chef Instructors demonstrate, guide, and support
* Students learn proper food handling, organization, cleanliness, and safety techniques
* Students work individually and in groups while preparing international inspired foods hands on
* Students eat what is prepared in class
* We teach equipment use and safety, cookware use, and everything else needed to be proficient in a kitchen
* We supply all food, ingredients, a hat, and an apron