Join us for a fun, hands on, and interactive class where you will learn how steakhouses prepare those delicious steaks and fresh seafood! Our Chef will explore new twists on this classic pairing as he walks you through the techniques for creating a surf and turf dinner using the freshest, most flavorful ingredients from land and sea while sharing tips and tricks along the way. You’ll learn the secrets for cooking steak and seafood to perfection every time! Best of all we will get to eat what we prepared in class! Price is for two people ages 16-Adult.
- Chefs Authentic New England Clam Chowder
- Cast Iron Sous Vide Marinated Sirloin with Roasted Garlic Compound Butter
- Cajun BBQ Shrimp Skewers
- Southwestern Sauteed Corn
- Chef Johns Baked Potatoes Butter Sour Cream
- Homemade Baguettes Garlic Infused Herb Olive Oil Dipping Sauce
Instructor: Chef John Alunni