The Ultimate Learning Experience for your child and a perfect place to learn baking skills while stirring-up creativity!
This is the perfect camp for kids that love breakfast and want to know how the Chefs do it! Our Professional Chef’s are great with kids and skilled in all aspects of cooking and baking techniques. Your child will learn all the skills needed to create delicious and attractively prepared breakfasts while having fun in a hands on learning environment! Class Dates: June 21st – 25th.
For your child’s safety and the safety of other children we are following all Health Department guidelines and using air and surface purification systems. Our Instructors are certified in food safety and personal hygiene and practice the highest standards of cleanliness.
How We Are Keeping Our Kids Camps Safe!
*Our Chef Instructors are trained and certified in food safety and health department guidelines
*We have reduced class sizes for social distancing during camps
*We are planning more individual instruction so kids will mostly work on their own
*We are sanitizing equipment and surfaces while limiting touching and access to common areas such as water dispenser
*Children will be trained in how to use gloves properly, hand washing, and other safety procedures
*Children will be required to wear masks unless they are eating
*Children will practice healthy interaction while distancing
An amazing takeaway:
Your child will learn food and personal safety behaviors that are vital during these times!
- Monday: How to make quick breads, cinnamon rolls, corn bread, muffins
- Tuesday: How to cook eggs, sauteed eggs, omelets, frittatas, quiche
- Wednesday: How to make batters, pancakes, Belgian waffles, french toast, crepes
- Thursday: How to make breakfast sides, hash brown casserole, bacon, sausage, home fried potatoes, fresh fruit cups
- Friday: How to make breakfast cereals, muesli, homemade granola, baked oatmeal, breakfast smoothies
How It Works:
* Our Chef Instructors demonstrate, guide, and support
* Students learn proper food handling, organization, cleanliness, and safety techniques
* Students work individually and in groups while preparing breakfast foods hands on
* Students eat what is prepared in class. Lunch is provided as well
* We teach equipment use and safety, cookware use, and everything else needed to be proficient
* We supply all food, ingredients, a hat, and an apron
Please visit the FAQ page on our web site for cancellation policy, dress code, and more important information!
For our class cancellation policy please go to: https://thecuttingedgeclassroom.com/cancellation-policy/