The Ultimate Learning Experience for your child and a perfect place to learn baking skills while stirring-up creativity!
This is the perfect camp for kids that love variety and want to know how the Bakeshops do it! Our Professional Pastry Chef’s are great with kids and skilled in all aspects of baking and pastry techniques. Your child will learn all the skills needed to create delicious and attractively prepared Bakeshop desserts while having fun in a hands on learning environment! Lunch will be provided! Class Dates: July 27th-31st.
- Monday: How to make breads, herb bread sticks, veggie pull apart bread, French baguette
- Tuesday: How to make pies and tarts, summer berry pies, Mini strawberry tarts, double citrus tart
- Wednesday: How to make cookies and bars, sugar cookies and decorating, gooey brownies, m&m bars
- Thursday: How to make muffins and pastries, breakfast banana loaf breads, mini muffins, scones, cornbread
- Friday: How to make doughnuts, cake doughnuts, yeast doughnuts, beignets, decorating and glazing
How It Works:
* Our Chef Instructors demonstrate, guide, and support
* Students learn proper food handling, organization, cleanliness, and safety techniques
* Students work individually and in groups while preparing bakery items hands on
* Students eat what is prepared in class. Lunch is provided as well
* We teach equipment use and safety, cookware use, and everything else needed to be proficient while baking
* We supply all food, ingredients, a hat, and an apron
Please visit the FAQ page on our web site for cancellation policy, dress code, and more important information!