The Ultimate Learning Experience for your child and a perfect place to learn cooking skills while stirring-up creativity! This is the perfect camp for kids that love to cook and want to learn about international cuisines! Our Professional Chef’s are great with kids and skilled in all aspects of culinary techniques. Your child will learn all the skills needed to create fresh, delicious, and attractively prepared internationally themed foods and desserts while having fun in a hands on learning environment! Class Dates: July 20th-24th.
For your child’s safety and the safety of other children we are reducing the class size for social distancing. Our Instructors are certified in food safety and personal hygiene and practice the highest standards of cleanliness.
How We Are Keeping Our Kids Camps Safe!
*Our Chef Instructors are trained and certified in food safety and health department guidelines
*We have reduced class sizes by 50% for social distancing during camps
*We are planning more individual instruction so kids will mostly work on their own
*We are sanitizing equipment and surfaces while limiting touching and access to common areas such as water dispenser (Offering bottled water etc)
*Children will be trained in how to use gloves properly, hand washing, and other safety procedures
*Children will be required to wear masks unless they are eating
*Children will practice healthy interaction while distancing
An amazing takeaway:
Your child will learn food and personal safety behaviors that are vital during these times!
Class Schedule: (entrees, sides, and desserts will be taught during every class)
- Monday: Italy, Homemade Pasta, Marinara Sauce, Garlic Knots, Hand Tossed Pizza, Italian Chopped Salad
- Tuesday: France, Pomme Frites, Grilled Steak, Roast Fresh Vegetables, Eclairs
- Wednesday: Mexico, Tacos, Mexican Rice, Quesadillas, Nachos, Queso, Churros, Chocolate Ganache
- Thursday: Japan, Sushi Rolls, Hibachi, Japanese Cookies
- Friday: China, Egg Rolls, Orange Chicken, Fried Rice, Custard Tarts
How It Works:
* Our Chef Instructors demonstrate, guide, and support
* Students learn proper food handling, organization, cleanliness, and safety techniques
* Students work individually and in groups while preparing food items hands on
* Students eat what is prepared in class
* We teach equipment use and safety, cookware use, and everything else needed to be proficient in a kitchen
* We supply all food, ingredients, a hat, and an apron
Please visit the FAQ page on our web site for cancellation policy, dress code, and more important information!