The Ultimate Learning Experience for your child and a perfect place to learn Classic French baking and pastry skills while stirring-up creativity!
This is the perfect camp for kids that love working with pastry and desserts! Our Professional Pastry Chef’s are great with kids and skilled in all aspects of baking and French pastry techniques. Your child will learn all the skills needed to create delicious and attractively prepared French desserts while having fun in a hands on learning environment! Lunch will be provided! Class Dates: July 13th-17th.
For your child’s safety and the safety of other children we are reducing the class size for social distancing. Our Instructors are certified in food safety and personal hygiene and practice the highest standards of cleanliness.
How We Are Keeping Our Kids Camps Safe!
*Our Chef Instructors are trained and certified in food safety and health department guidelines
*We have reduced class sizes by 50% for social distancing during camps
*We are planning more individual instruction so kids will mostly work on their own
*We are sanitizing equipment and surfaces while limiting touching and access to common areas such as water dispenser (Offering bottled water etc)
*Children will be trained in how to use gloves properly, hand washing, and other safety procedures
*Children will be required to wear masks unless they are eating
*Children will practice healthy interaction while distancing
An amazing takeaway:
Your child will learn food and personal safety behaviors that are vital during these times!
- Monday: Pate a choux, pastry cream, eclairs, gougeres, and cream puffs
- Tuesday: Palmiers, madeleine,canele
- Wednesday: French macarons, fillings, and decorating techniques
- Thursday: Creme brulee, crepes, opera cake
- Friday: St Honore cake, croquembouche, Tarte Tatin
How It Works:
* Our Chef Instructors demonstrate, guide, and support
* Students learn proper food handling, organization, cleanliness, and safety techniques
* Students work individually and in groups while preparing French Patisserie items hands on
* Students eat what is prepared in class. Lunch is provided as well
* We teach equipment use and safety, cookware use, and everything else needed to be proficient while baking
* We supply all food, ingredients, a hat, and an apron
Please visit the FAQ page on our web site for cancellation policy, dress code, and more important information!