Ever wonder how your favorite steakhouse prepares those amazingly juicy perfectly cooked steaks? We will show you how in this fun, hands on, and interactive couples class. Our Chef will walk you through a delicious menu while demonstrating and explaining cooking techniques that will enable you to prepare the same excellent quality steaks and sides at home! We will cover methods and procedures like shopping for and knowing what steak to choose, checking temperature and getting it right, searing, pan sauces, grilling, sous vide, cutting steaks, seasoning, marinades, and compound butters. Get ready for the most fun and educational class you have ever experienced! Beer and Wine will be available. Price is for one couple.
- Sous Vide Bacon Wrapped Spicy Filet Mignon With Roast Garlic Herb Compound Butter
- Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
- Pan Seared NY Strip with Caramelized Onion and Roasted Garlic Butter
- Chef John’s Garlic and Herb Rubbed Baked Potatoes with Butter and Sour Cream
- Jack Daniels Bread Pudding
Instructor: Chef John Alunni