Ever wonder how your favorite steakhouse prepares those amazingly juicy perfectly cooked steaks? We will show you how in this fun and hands on interactive class. Our Chef will walk you through a delicious menu while demonstrating and explaining cooking techniques that will enable you to prepare the same excellent quality steaks and sides at home! We will cover methods and procedures like shopping for and knowing what steak to choose, checking temperature and getting it right, searing, pan sauces, grilling, cutting steaks, seasoning, marinades, and compound butters. Get ready for the most fun and educational class you have ever experienced!
- Pan Seared New York Strip Steak Dejonnaise
- Sous Vide Bacon Wrapped Spicy Filet Mignon with Roast Garlic Herb Compound Butter
- Marinated and Grilled Flank Steak
- Chef John’s Garlic Oil Rubbed Baked Potatoes with Whipped Butter and Sour Cream
- Roasted Mushrooms, Peppers, and Onions
Instructor: Chef John Alunni