Join us for an amazing three day grilling series that is hands on, interactive, and fun! This is a great opportunity to learn the tricks and techniques to prepare a great meal entirely on the grill. In addition we have the perfect local Chef to help you through the process of preparing the perfect grilled meal. Couple the learning with a great menu and this will be an experience to remember! Price is for the three class series.
Dinner On The Grill – July 21st, 2019
- Grilled Shrimp Tostada – Grilled corn tortilla topped with fresh guacamole, grilled shrimp, shredded romaine lettuce and cotija cheese.
- Chile Marinated Flank Steak with Fire Roasted Salsa – Flank steak soaked in an apple juice based, chile rich marinade then grilled of direct flame. The steak will be sliced thin to serve and topped with a fire roasted tomato salsa.
- Southwest Bean Salad – A medley of beans, corn, grilled peppers and onions tossed in a lime vinaigrette.
- Papas con Queso – Red potatoes roasted on the grill until tender, then smashed and tossed with sour cream and cheese.
Brews and Bites – July 28th, 2019
- Beer Soaked Strip Steak with Beer Cheese Sauce – Thick cut strip steaks soaked in a marinade of beer and chiles, grilled and topped with a scratch made beer cheese sauce.
- Smoked Meatloaf Sliders – We’ll start by assembling a bacon wrapped meatloaf that will be smoked on the grill. Then we’ll slice that meatloaf into slider sized portions, and build flavor packed sliders with beer battered pickles.
- Hot Tub Brats – Bratwursts that are first braised in beer, then grilled to finish. Served on a bun with beer soaked onions and jalapeño mustard.
Amazing Brisket – August 4th, 2019
- Join us to learn the secrets of producing moist and tender brisket! Chef will share tips and tricks that the experts use to produce incredible brisket creations! When the class is complete, each student will have learned the processes for producing moist and tender brisket and have the opportunity to enjoy a meal including the brisket prepared in class.
Instructor: Chef Scott Whittaker