Students will embark on a culinary journey to far away lands in this fun, hands on, and interactive cooking class featuring cuisines from around the world. Students will learn how to prepare and present delicious internationally inspired foods from different regions. We will also delve into the history and traditions of each cuisine we prepare! Class dates: June 17th-21st.
- Monday: Italian cuisine, pasta making, meatballs, sauces, and sides
- Tuesday: Japanese cuisine, hibachi
- Wednesday: Mexican Cuisine, tacos, burritos, sides
- Thursday: Thai Cuisine, pad thai, grilled pork skewers
- Friday: Desserts from around the world
Instructor: Chef John Alunni