This camp is a perfect way to give your child a great start in the kitchen or to hone skills already learned! Chefs and cooks start their training with breakfast foods for good reason. It takes some coordination, finesse, ability to regulate heat and use equipment properly, and other basic skills. Our Chef will show your child how to prepare and serve a wide variety of deliciously prepared and attractively presented breakfast foods! Class dates: June 10th-14th.
- Monday: How to prepare sauteed eggs, omelettes, poached, and quiche
- Tuesday: How to prepare batters, pancakes, fluffy Belgian waffles, and crepes
- Wednesday: How to prepare breakfast sides, bacon, sausage, hash brown casserole, home fried potatoes
- Thursday: How to prepare non traditional breakfast foods, breakfast pizza, tomato pie, baked oatmeal
- Friday: On the healthier side, breakfast smoothies, Quinoa egg skillet, fresh fruit salad
Instructor: Chef John Alunni