Take your taste buds on a trip across the globe and learn all about cuisines from many regions of the world in this fun, hands on, and interactive cooking club! Cooking is always more fun with friends and this cooking club is an excellent way to meet new folks with similar interests and enhance your palate while learning the culinary skills you’ve dreamed of. At The Cutting Edge Classroom we spare no details with our signature hands-on cooking style. In this club you will cook, learn, and taste new menus from across the world.
What is a Cooking Club? A cooking club is a private group where you and others who share the same love and passion for cooking meet together each month to explore the Culinary Arts. Once registration ends we will not add new people so you will cook with the same group for the duration of your club and be taught by professional chefs from our team. We provide all of the recipes, tools, and teaching. All you have to do is show up ready to learn and have fun. Beer and wine will be available for purchase.
The cost of our cooking club is different from our regular classes because there is a ton of added value. And over the clubs duration you will experience one on one chef attention!
As part of this exclusive club you will:
- Travel the world with fun and creative menu’s
- Increase your cooking skills at home
- Learn how to cook faster and more efficiently while saving precious time
- Be challenged to expand your skills
- Receive one-on-one time with the Chef Instructors
And you will receive:
- An apron
- A Cutting Edge Classroom T Shirt
- A recipe packet including all recipes from the journey
- 6 months of cooking (1 class per month)
- 1 time payment of $499 and save $35
- 6 Monthly payments of $89 for a total of $534
Note: We cannot do refunds or swaps if you cannot attend every class.
2019/2020 SCHEDULE: (Sunday’s from 4PM-7PM)
Germany – September 15th, 2019
Italy – October 20th, 2019
India – November 17th, 2019
France – December 8th, 2019
Spain – January 19th, 2020
Thailand – February 23rd, 2020
If you have questions about the club, please call Chef John at 865-335-9370.