Take your taste buds on a trip across the globe and learn all about cuisines from many regions of the world in this fun, hands on, and interactive cooking club! Cooking is always more fun with friends and this cooking club is an excellent way to meet new people with similar interests and improve your cooking skills while learning tips and tricks from our Chef Instructors! In this club you will cook, learn, and taste many foods from across the world.
Our cooking club is a private group of people that share the same love and passion for food and meet together monthly to explore the Culinary Arts. You will get to cook with the same group for the duration of the club and be taught by our professional chefs. We provide recipes, food, and any tools you will need. All you have to do is show up ready to learn and have fun. Beer, wine, and hard ciders will be available for purchase during classes.
As part of this exclusive club you will:
- Experience foods from around the world while preparing fun and creative menu’s
- Improve your cooking skills at home
- Learn how to cook faster, safer, and more efficiently while saving valuable time
- Be challenged to expand on yourvcurrent skills
- Receive one-on-one time with the Chef Instructors
And you will receive:
- A Cutting Edge Classroom T Shirt
- A recipe packet including all recipes from the journey
- 6 cooking classes (1 class per month)
- 1 time payment of $549 and save $36
- 3 Monthly payments of $195 for a total of $585
Note: We cannot do refunds or swaps if you cannot attend every class.
Spring 2020 SCHEDULE: (Sunday’s from 4PM-7PM)
Vietnam – March 8th, 2020
Mexico – April 5th, 2020
Brazil – May 10th, 2020
Jamaica – June 21st, 2020
Greece – July 19th, 2020
Japan – August 16th, 2020
If you have questions about the club, please call Chef John at 865-335-9370.