Our corporate team building classes are fun, interactive, hands on, and taught by real Chefs! You can choose the type of class that best matches with your company’s theme or culture. From thrilling cooking competitions to casual cooking classes. Choose one of our pre-planned class listed below or ask us to create a class for you. Our team building classes are great for corporations, small businesses, sports teams, medical offices, and any other group that is interested in a unique experience designed to build team cohesiveness, improve morale, and increase productivity!
What You Get With A Team Building:
- You get your own Chef Instructor for a full two hours
- You have private use of the entire facility
- No set up, no clean up, just show up
- We supply everything you need including serviceware, food, aprons, and chef hats
- You get to eat what is prepared in class
- To hold your desired event date, payment in full is required for the anticipated number of attendees.
- A 20% gratuity is due upon arrival to your event. This gratuity goes to the teenage Cooking Class Assistants that set up, clean up, wash dishes, and help make your event great!
- Groups under 10 people may be booked but the minimum charge for 10 people will apply.
- We accept cash, check, or credit cards. A 4% fee will be added to all credit card payments.
- Changes in the guest count should be communicated to us no later than three days prior to the class
- Payment for additional guests is due upon arrival to the school
- No refunds will be given without four weeks advance notice of a cancellation. A 25% fee will be charged for all cancellations.
- For your safety, guests should wear non skid closed toe type footwear
- All Guests should complete a waiver prior to arrival. Waivers can be found on the home page of our site
- Please ask your guests to arrive 10 minutes early so class may start on time
- No outside food permitted