We offer unique activities for Boy or Girl Scout Troops! Our classes are fun, hands on, interactive, and taught by real Chefs! You can earn badges or just learn something new and have fun doing it! We can design a class to fit your needs or you can choose from one of our pre-planned classes!
What You Get With A Scout Activity:
- You select your own menu, class theme, competition, or one of our pre-planned packages
- You get your own Chef Instructor for a full two hours
- You have private use of the entire facility
- No set up, no clean up, just show up
- We supply everything you need including serviceware, food, aprons, and chef hats
- You get to eat what is prepared in class
- To hold your desired event date, payment in full is required for the anticipated number of attendees.
- The 20% gratuity is due upon arrival to your event. This gratuity goes to the teenage Cooking Class Assistants that set up, clean up, wash dishes, and help make your event great!
- Groups under 10 people may be booked at the discretion of The Cutting Edge. Prices will vary.
- We accept cash, check, or credit cards. A 4% fee will be added to all credit card payments.
- Changes in the guest count should be communicated to us no later than three days prior to the class
- Payment for additional guests is due upon arrival to the school
- No refunds will be given without four weeks advance notice of a cancellation
- For your safety, guests should wear non skid closed toe type footwear
- All Guests should complete a waiver prior to arrival. Waivers can be found on the home page of our site
- Please arrive 10 minutes early so class may start on time
- No outside food permitted please