Get your co workers together and enjoy a truly unique experience! Our private cooking classes are fun, hands on, interactive, taught by real Chefs and a great way to unwind and interact with your fellow employees!
What You Get With An Office Party:
- You select your own menu, class theme, competition or one of our pre planned packages
- You get your own Chef Instructor for a full two hours
- You have private use of the entire facility
- No set up, no clean up, just show up
- We supply everything you need including serviceware and food, aprons, and chef hats
- You get to eat what is prepared in class
- To hold your desired event date, payment in full is required for the anticipated number of attendees.
- The 20% gratuity is due upon arrival to your event. This gratuity goes to the teenage Cooking Class Assistants that set up, clean up, wash dishes, and help make your event great!
- Groups under 10 people may be booked at the discretion of The Cutting Edge. Prices will vary.
- We accept cash, check, or credit cards. A 4% fee will be added to all credit card payments.
- Changes in the guest count should be communicated to us no later than three days prior to the class
- Payment for additional guests is due upon arrival to the school
- No refunds will be given without four weeks advance notice of a cancellation
- For your safety, guests should wear non skid closed toe type footwear
- All Guests should complete a waiver prior to arrival. Waivers can be found on the home page of our web site
- Please ask your guests to arrive 10 minutes early so class may start on time
- No outside food permitted please
- Wine and beer is available for purchase. Our alcohol consumption policy requires attendees to wait until meal time to consume alcoholic beverages