A great and unique way to celebrate the holidays! Our classes are fun, hands on, interactive, and taught by real Chefs! You can choose one of our pre-planned packages or let us design the perfect class for you!
What You Get With A Holiday Party:
- You select your own menu, class theme, competition, or one of our pre-planned packages
- You get your own Chef Instructor for a full two hours
- You have private use of the entire facility
- No set up, no clean up, just show up
- We supply everything you need including service ware, food, aprons, and chef hats
- You get to eat what is prepared in class
- To hold your desired event date, payment in full is required for the anticipated number of attendees.
- A 20% gratuity is due upon arrival to your event. This gratuity goes to the teenage Cooking Class Assistants that set up, clean up, wash dishes, and help make your event great!
- Groups under 10 people may be booked but the minimum charge for 10 people will apply.
- We accept cash, check, or credit cards. A 4% fee will be added to all credit card payments.
- Changes in the guest count should be communicated to us no later than three days prior to the class
- Payment for additional guests is due upon arrival to the school
- No refunds will be given without six weeks advance notice of a cancellation. A 25% fee will be charged for all cancellations.
- For your safety, guests should wear non skid closed toe type footwear
- All Guests should complete a waiver prior to arrival. Waivers can be found on the home page of our site
- Please ask your guests to arrive 10 minutes early so class may start on time
- No outside food permitted
Please call or write us to reserve your class or party and we will help you plan everything!
Authentic Rustic Italian
Thai Street Food
The Art of Japanese Cuisine
The Art of Pasta Making
The Art of Ravioli Making
The Art of Tamale Making
The Doughnut Shop
The Flavors of South America
The French Patisserie
The French Quarter
Master Chef Challenge