Girls Night Out
Our Girls Night Out Classes are so much fun! You can choose a demonstration or hands on type class, one of our pre-planned packages, or design your own private class! Bring some wine and enjoy an experience you will never forget!
What You Get With A Girls Night Out Class:
- You select your own menu, class theme, competition or one of our pre planned packages
- You get your own Chef Instructor for a full two hours
- You have private use of the entire facility
- No set up, no clean up, just show up
- We supply everything you need including serviceware and food, aprons, and chef hats
- You get to eat what is prepared in class
- Guests will enjoy a unique and fun experience
- A down payment in the amount of the price for the 10 guest minimum is required to reserve your class date. Groups under 10 people may be booked at the discretion of The Cutting Edge. Prices will vary.
- We accept cash, check, or credit cards. A 4% fee will be added to all credit card payments.
- Changes in the guest count should be communicated to us no later than three days prior to the class
- Payment for additional guests is due upon arrival to the school
- No refunds will be given without two weeks advance notice of a cancellation
- For your safety, guests should wear non skid closed toe type footwear
- All Guests should complete a waiver prior to arrival and bring it with them. Waivers can be found on the home page of our site
- Please arrive 10 minutes early so class may start on time
- No outside food permitted please
Please call or write us to reserve your class or party and we will help you plan everything!
Mastering Basic Sushi
Mastering Doughnut Making
Mastering Japanese Cuisine For Adults
Mastering Rustic Italian
Mastering Thai Street Food
Mastering The Art Of Tamales
The Art Of Pasta Making
The Art Of Ravioli Making
The Flavors Of South America
The French Patisserie
The French Quarter