Learn how easy it can be to make your very own tender Mozzarella and Burrata in this fun, hands on, and interactive experience for beginners. In this class you will learn the traditional methods of making & stretching curd in a hot water bath that will produce delicious results! You will also learn to customize your cheese with freshly made herbs, truffle oil, pesto, and spices. Then we will move on to make that creamy delicious stuffed mozzarella ball know as Burrata! Best of all we will create (and eat) delicious boards made with our fresh made cheese, crostini, and charcuterie! This is an experience you don’t want to miss!
You will learn:
- How to select equipment for making mozzarella and burrata
- How to select the right ingredients, especially which milk (We use locally sourced raw cows milk)
- How to create a strong curd using rennet, citric acid, heat, and time.
- How to shape and flavor for one of a kind custom cheeses
- How to stretch curd in hot water/whey
- How to make burrata
- How to prepare delicious cheese & charcuterie boards
- Chef Kaitlyn
- Demonstration & Hands On