Join us and enjoy an evening of Italian cooking Sicilian style in this fun, hands on, and interactive cooking class! Our Italian Chef will explore amazing regional cuisine straight from the largest Mediterranean island off the “toe” of Italy’s foot. The food in Sicily is so steeped in local tradition and flavor that almost all of the fare is locally harvested and bursting with fresh local flavor. Lets explore these flavors together! Best of all you will get to eat what we prepare in class.
- Camponata – Eggplant, Vegetables, Fresh Tomatoes, Capers, Toasted Ciabatta
- Palermo Style Seared Steak – Sous Vide & Pan Seared Steak With Fresh Herbs & Roasted Garlic Butter
- Sicilian Roast Fingerling Potatoes With Fresh Herbs & EVOO
- Roasted Beefsteak Tomatoes – Fresh Herbs, EVOO, Garlic, & Romano Cheese
- Mousse al Cloccolato – Italian Chocolate Mousse, Whip Cream
- Chef John Alunni
- Demonstration & Hands On