Enjoy a culinary experience like no other and learn how to prepare Authentic Polish Pierogi In this fun, hands on, and interactive cooking experience. Our Chef spent many years in the northeast developing his pierogi recipes using tried and true traditional methods while putting his own twist on them. Chef will show you how simple it can be to create your very own freshly made Pierogi from scratch! Pierogi are filled dumplings of Central and Eastern European origin made by wrapping a soft dough around a savory or sweet filling, cooking in boiling water, and pan frying until golden brown! Typical fillings include potato and cheese, sauerkraut, ground meat, cheese, and fruits. We will also show you how to freeze and store pierogi for later use! Come hungry because there will be plenty to eat in class!
- Chefs Homemade Pierogi Dough
- Traditional Potato & Cheese Pierogi With Caramelized Onion & Butter
- Sauerkraut Filled Pierogi Sauteed With Kielbasa
- Roast Garlic & Herb Red Bliss Potato Filled Pierogi Sauteed In A Brown Butter & Crispy Sage Sauce Served With Sour Cream
- Apple Pie Pierogi Drizzled With Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Chef John Alunni
- Demonstration & Hands On