We are here to bring people and food together in a fun, educational, safe, and exciting learning environment where participants can experience hands on culinary techniques taught by professional chefs in a real instructional kitchen!
You will feel our passion for food and Culinary Arts during each and every class and event you participate in. Our Instructors will demonstrate techniques and you will have the opportunity to hands on prepare delicious foods. Then you will sit down and enjoy what you prepared in class!
We will always offer a fun, safe, and exciting educational experience! You will learn from the best, meet new friends, cook like a pro, and enjoy what you have created!
What We Offer:
- Professional Culinary Arts Instructors from Knoxville and surrounding areas.
- Food demonstrations. We teach the entire package!
- Personal attention and assistance from Instructors.
- Learn by doing in a hands on environment for most classes.
- A safe, fun, and exciting learning environment suitable for all skill levels.
- A state of the art kitchen and training facility.
- Classes designed for adult learners.
- Classes designed for children.
- Instruction in basics up to advanced skills.
- Team building, birthday parties, private classes, off site classes, and group classes.
- World class instruction.
Chef John Alunni, MS
To Quote Chef John Alunni,”Food ties us to family, tradition, and friends”. People that cook together share memories that last a lifetime. Our recipe for happiness includes fresh ingredients prepared with passion, plated attractively, and enjoyed with others!
Chef Alunni is an award winning Chef who has been very active in our community by participating and competing in many fundraising events such as Wine on the Water for Cystic Fibrosis, Taste of Home for KARM, Signature Chef Auction for March of Dimes, and Chili Cook-off for Second harvest.
Chef Alunni is a prominent professional with experience ranging from Head Chef with CAESARS Resorts to teaching Culinary Arts for The University of Tennessee and Pellissippi State College. Chef has taught cooking classes to Adults and Children for the past 10 years. He loves to share his knowledge of food and cooking with people of all ages and experience.
Our classes are packed full of demonstrations, hands on learning, fun, and food! You’ll enjoy the passion and excitement we bring to the table during each and every class! Lets learn together and cook, craft, and create! to you!
Ms Jaana Alunni
Jaana holds a degree in Retail Management and has held positions in restaurants in Miami Florida. Jaana is our Office Manager, Marketing Director, and Teaching Assistant.